Sunday, 17 February 2013

Hello everyone!!!|


This is Peggy's blog and get ready to be entertained ....|

 I am a crazy, enthusiast and creative person who would like to show you whatever i find interesting or whatever i try to do  regarding "F.A.B.S." my 4 loves  : Beauty , Arts , Fashion  and  Science for Computers.|

(I know the last is far away from the others but we can not control what we love, can we? And  as i am a pc engineer i would like to help you, if you are facing any issues on that section too. )|


Lets get started :
Few things about my life:
I am from Greece , born at 26-03-87 , leaved in an adorable family , got only one sister but always i was the crazy one ...|
I always got what i wonted  and do like an hysteric if i didn't |I believe this can be written in Present too :P|
Leaved at the suburbs of Athens and i was not a perfect student but a good one .Average 17 at 20 ...|
From school i loved to draw and plaint but never really pursued...|Mistake|
Then i study at college of Lamia city, Computer Science and Technology loved it but always feared that i wasn't enough. | 

In Lamia i found my best friends :

And my love:

Graduated at my time, with 7  grade out of 10 |





Immediately found job |Thank god|
And stuck there ....|
Last big change to my life is the loss of my father few moths ago ...|I LOVE YOU DAD, YOU WAS AND ARE THE BEST DAD IN THE WHOLE WORD, I MISS YOU|


That's my story next we will get started with my "F.A.B.S."  !!! GET READY!!! 
I'll be back...|
-Wait! What Again? Pegouu?






1 comment:

  1. Καλή αρχή Peggou μου!! Να και κάτι διαφορετικό από τα συνηθισμένα!! Πολύ όμορφο το μπλογκάκι σου και εύχομαι πολλά δημιουργικά post!! xx Menia

    ReplyDelete

Wait .. What? What do you think?