Cut my hair.. my self..|Wait ,what?
Yesterday I browse you tube to find girls who cut their hair at home .
This was by interest as i do not feel that this will save my money but as I always wanted to try that but feared too much .|
This was by interest as i do not feel that this will save my money but as I always wanted to try that but feared too much .|
The true reason is that in my whole life I never found a hair dresser or a hair salon in which after I left I had a huge smile reaching my ears.|
Also every time I looked the outcome at my mirror at home I always took a pair of scissors and try fix the ends of my bangs or my hair edges .|
So wait, what again? Peggouu cut her hair?
Side bangs and with the power of makeup ... :
Please ignore the blur it is taken from a mirror :P
Next time I
will probably film it or take pictures before and after but as it was a last
moment decision I did not took any...|
Below you
can find the great youtube videos I followed and I am sure in case you need to
try it that the outcome will be great as mine , as long as you try it step by step and
cut little pieces at the time!!!|
Step by step way :
Easy way:
Bangs:
Please leave
comments and also choose the next upload:
1.Hair dye I have tried and tips to
dye your hair at home|
OR
2. Halloween
makeovers Easy and Cheap with makeup |
einai pio oraia apo konta...!!
ReplyDeletena ftiakseis to makeover halloween ...
filakia
Με γεια! Πολύ ωραία τα έκανες!
ReplyDeleteΨηφίζω Halloween makeovers Easy and Cheap with makeup!
lovely!!!!
ReplyDeleteVote goes to DIY hair dye!!!
ReplyDelete